Contemporary Church History Quarterly Volume 22, Number 3 (September 2016) Conference Report: Faith and the First World War, University of Glasgow, 21-23 July 2016 By Geoff Jackson, Ambrose University In late July, I had the opportunity to participate in the…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 29, Numbers 1/2 (Summer 2023)
- Letter from the Editors (Summer 2023)
- The Rome Lectures: Father Marie-Benoît and the Path to Jewish-Christian Rapprochement
- Review of Kevin Madigan, The Popes Against the Protestants: The Vatican and Evangelical Christianity in Fascist Italy
- Review of Andrew Chandler, British Christians and the Third Reich: Church, State, and the Judgement of Nations
- Review of Hans-Otto Mühleisen and Dominik Burkard, Erzbischof Conrad Groeber reloaded: Warum es sich lohnt, genauer hinzusehen
- Review of Josef Meyer zu Schlochten and Johannes W. Vutz, eds., Lorenz Jaeger: Ein Erzbischof in der Zeit des Nationalsozialismus
- Review of Tilman Tarach, Teuflische Allmacht. Über die verleugneten christlichen Wurzeln des modernen Antisemitismus und Antizionismus
- Article Note: Harry Legg, “Non-Jewish ‘Full Jews’: The Everyday Life of a Forgotten Group Within Nazi Germany”
- Conference Report: Otto Dibelius. New Research on a Protestant Figure of the Century
- Research Report: KU Leuven Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies Research Group on the History of Contemporary Religious Identities and Ideas