ACCH Quarterly Vol. 17, No. 1, March 2011 Review of Jeremy Cohen, Christ Killers: The Jews and the Passion from the Bible to the Big Screen (New York: Oxford University Press, 2007), 313 pp. ISBN: 978-0-19-517841-8. By Heath A. Spencer, Seattle…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
If you would like to subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly and receive e-mail notification when each new issue is published, just send an e-mail to kjantzen[at]ambrose.edu with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Please be sure to include your full name.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 26, Number 1/2 (June 2020)
- Letter from the Editors (June 2020)
- Ordinary Men and Ordinary Bishops: The Catholic Church during the Second World War
- “The German Catholic Bishops and the Second World War: A Historic Reappraisal”
- Review of Benjamin Ziemann, Martin Niemöller. Ein Leben in Opposition
- Review of Martin Niemöller, Gedanken über den Weg der christlichen Kirche
- Review of Wolfgang Huber, Dietrich Bonhoeffer: Auf dem Weg zur Freiheit
- Review of Rebecca Scherf, Evangelische Kirche und Konzentrationslager
- Review of Gerhard Ringshausen and Andrew Chandler, eds., The George Bell-Gerhard Leibholz Correspondence: In the Long Shadow of the Third Reich, 1938-1958
- News Note: “Campaign posters in ‘Luther country’ raise specter of anti-Semitism”
- Letter from the Editors (April 2020)