Contemporary Church History Quarterly Volume 27, Number 1 (March 2021) Research Report: Ben Goossen on Mennonites, Nazism, and the Holocaust By Kyle Jantzen, Ambrose University Since the publication of his widely acclaimed history of Mennonite identity, Chosen Nation: Mennonites and Germany…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 27, Number 2 (June 2021)
- Letter from the Editors (June 2021)
- Review of Jonathan Huener, The Polish Catholic Church under German Occupation. The Reichsgau Wartheland 1939-1945
- Review of Manfred Gailus and Clemens Vollnhals, eds., Christlicher Antisemitismus im 20. Jahrhundert: Der Tübinger Theologe und ‚Judenforscher‘ Gerhard Kittel
- Review of Traude Litzka, The Church’s Help for Persecuted Jews in Nazi Vienna
- Review of Ian Harker, Pearls before Swine: The Extraordinary Story of The Reverend Ernst Biberstein, Lutheran Pastor and Murder Squad Commander
- Review of Alexander Reynolds, To War Without Arms: The Journal of Reverend Alexander Reynolds, May – November 1944: The D-Day Diary of an Army Chaplain
- Webinar Note: The Opening of the Pius XII Archives and Holocaust Research
- Webinar Note: Christian Nationalism – A Conversation
- Conference Report: Martin Niemöller und seine internationale Rezeption – Martin Niemöller and his international reception