Contemporary Church History Quarterly Volume 24, Number 3 (September 2018) “Theology in Uncertain Times: An Interview with Bonhoeffer Scholar Victoria J. Barnett” By Collegeville Institute This article was originally published in Bearings Online, July 17, 2018. It is reprinted here with…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 29, Numbers 1/2 (Summer 2023)
- Letter from the Editors (Summer 2023)
- The Rome Lectures: Father Marie-Benoît and the Path to Jewish-Christian Rapprochement
- Review of Kevin Madigan, The Popes Against the Protestants: The Vatican and Evangelical Christianity in Fascist Italy
- Review of Andrew Chandler, British Christians and the Third Reich: Church, State, and the Judgement of Nations
- Review of Hans-Otto Mühleisen and Dominik Burkard, Erzbischof Conrad Groeber reloaded: Warum es sich lohnt, genauer hinzusehen
- Review of Josef Meyer zu Schlochten and Johannes W. Vutz, eds., Lorenz Jaeger: Ein Erzbischof in der Zeit des Nationalsozialismus
- Review of Tilman Tarach, Teuflische Allmacht. Über die verleugneten christlichen Wurzeln des modernen Antisemitismus und Antizionismus
- Article Note: Harry Legg, “Non-Jewish ‘Full Jews’: The Everyday Life of a Forgotten Group Within Nazi Germany”
- Conference Report: Otto Dibelius. New Research on a Protestant Figure of the Century
- Research Report: KU Leuven Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies Research Group on the History of Contemporary Religious Identities and Ideas