Contemporary Church History Quarterly Volume 27, Number 2 (June 2021) Webinar Note: The Opening of the Pius XII Archives and Holocaust Research By Suzanne Brown-Fleming, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum On March 2, 2020, the multiple archives relating to the…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 27, Number 2 (June 2021)
- Letter from the Editors (June 2021)
- Review of Jonathan Huener, The Polish Catholic Church under German Occupation. The Reichsgau Wartheland 1939-1945
- Review of Manfred Gailus and Clemens Vollnhals, eds., Christlicher Antisemitismus im 20. Jahrhundert: Der Tübinger Theologe und ‚Judenforscher‘ Gerhard Kittel
- Review of Traude Litzka, The Church’s Help for Persecuted Jews in Nazi Vienna
- Review of Ian Harker, Pearls before Swine: The Extraordinary Story of The Reverend Ernst Biberstein, Lutheran Pastor and Murder Squad Commander
- Review of Alexander Reynolds, To War Without Arms: The Journal of Reverend Alexander Reynolds, May – November 1944: The D-Day Diary of an Army Chaplain
- Webinar Note: The Opening of the Pius XII Archives and Holocaust Research
- Webinar Note: Christian Nationalism – A Conversation
- Conference Report: Martin Niemöller und seine internationale Rezeption – Martin Niemöller and his international reception