Contemporary Church History Quarterly Volume 19, Number 1 (March 2013) Catholicism, Dictatorship and the World at War: The Significance of Cardinal Hinsley, 1935-1943 By Andrew Chandler, University of Chichester This month brings the seventieth anniversary of the death of Cardinal…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 25, Number 3 (September 2019)
- Letter from the Editors (September 2019)
- “Understanding Twenty-first Century Christian Nationalism and Its Antecedents: A Scholarly Conversation”
- Review of Paul Hanebrink, A Specter Haunting Europe: The Myth of Judeo-Bolshevism
- Review of Karl-Joseph Hummel and Michael Kißener, eds., Catholics and Third Reich: Controversies and Debates
- Review of Anita Rasi May, Patriot Priests: French Catholic Clergy and National Identity in World War I
- Review of James Enns. Saving Germany: North American Protestants and Christian Mission to West Germany, 1945-1974
- “Victoria Barnett’s Retirement from the US Holocaust Memorial Museum”
- Article Note: Jouni Tilli, “’Deus Vult!’ The Idea of Crusading in Finnish Clerical War Rhetoric, 1941-1944”
- Article Note: Julio de la Cueva, “Violent Culture Wars: Religion and Revolution in Mexico, Russia and Spain in the Interwar Period”