Contemporary Church History Quarterly Volume 26, Number 3 (September 2020) The German Bishops in the World War: The English Text In the March 2020 issue of Contemporary Church History Quarterly, we featured two analyses of the German Bishops Conference statement, “Deutsche…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 26, Number 3 (September 2020)
- Letter from the Editors (September 2020)
- Fierce Culture Wars Over Three Construction Projects in the German Capital Region
- The Nazis and Religion: Digital Visual Resources for Research and Teaching
- Review of Lucia Scherzberg, Zwischen Partei und Kirche: Nationalsozialistische Priester in Österreich und Deutschland (1938-1944)
- Review of Manfred Gailus, Friedrich Weißler. Ein Jurist und bekennender Christ im Widerstand gegen Hitler
- Review of A Hidden Life, written and directed by Terrence Malick
- Article Note: Jörg L. Spenkuch and Philipp Tillmann, “Elite Influence? Religion and the Electoral Success of the Nazis”
- Article Note: Amit Varshizky, ‘The Metaphysics of Race: Revisiting Nazism and Religion
- Article Note: Ionuṭ Biliuṭă, “Fascism, Race, and Religion in Interwar Transylvania: The Case of Father Liviu Stan (1910–1973)”
- Article Note: Thomas J. Kehoe, “The Reich Military Court and Its Values: Wehrmacht Treatment of Jehovah’s Witness Conscientious Objectors”
- The German Bishops in the World War: The English Text