Contemporary Church History Quarterly Volume 26, Number 3 (September 2020) Fierce Culture Wars Over Three Construction Projects in the German Capital Region By Manfred Gailus, Technical University of Berlin; translated by Kyle Jantzen, Ambrose University Dr. Manfred Gailus is an…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 26, Number 3 (September 2020)
- Letter from the Editors (September 2020)
- Fierce Culture Wars Over Three Construction Projects in the German Capital Region
- The Nazis and Religion: Digital Visual Resources for Research and Teaching
- Review of Lucia Scherzberg, Zwischen Partei und Kirche: Nationalsozialistische Priester in Österreich und Deutschland (1938-1944)
- Review of Manfred Gailus, Friedrich Weißler. Ein Jurist und bekennender Christ im Widerstand gegen Hitler
- Review of A Hidden Life, written and directed by Terrence Malick
- Article Note: Jörg L. Spenkuch and Philipp Tillmann, “Elite Influence? Religion and the Electoral Success of the Nazis”
- Article Note: Amit Varshizky, ‘The Metaphysics of Race: Revisiting Nazism and Religion
- Article Note: Ionuṭ Biliuṭă, “Fascism, Race, and Religion in Interwar Transylvania: The Case of Father Liviu Stan (1910–1973)”
- Article Note: Thomas J. Kehoe, “The Reich Military Court and Its Values: Wehrmacht Treatment of Jehovah’s Witness Conscientious Objectors”
- The German Bishops in the World War: The English Text