ACCH Quarterly Vol. 15, No. 1, March 2010 Call for Papers: Pius XI and America – International Conference, October 28-30, 2010, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA. The Vatican’s opening in 2006 of its archives for the period of the…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
If you would like to subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly and receive e-mail notification when each new issue is published, just send an e-mail to kjantzen[at]ambrose.edu with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Please be sure to include your full name.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 27, Number 4 (December 2021)
- Letter from the Editors (December 2021)
- Review of Robert M. Zoske, Sophie Scholl: “Es reut mich nichts.” Porträt einer Widerständigen
- Review of Ulrich Peter, Lutherrose und Hakenkreuz. Die Deutschen Christen und der Bund der nationalsozialistischen Pastoren in der evangelisch-lutherischen Kirche Mecklenburgs
- Review of Jonas Hagedorn, Oswald von Nell-Breuning: Aufbrüche der katholischen Soziallehre in der Weimarer Republik
- Architectural and Website Note: “Lernort Garnisonkirche” (“Potsdam Garrison Church Site of Learning”)
- Chapter Note: Karl Schwarz on Gerhard Kittel
- Webinar Note: Humanitarian Entanglements: A Report on Recent Research on Mennonite Central Committee, Mennonite Refugees, and the Legacies of National Socialism
- Conference Report: “Let Us Solace Ourselves with Love:” Women, Religion, and Emotions in Modern Germany
- Conference Report: “Nazi Germany, International Protestantism, and the German Churches”