Association of Contemporary Church Historians (Arbeitsgemeinschaft kirchlicher Zeitgeschichtler) John S. Conway, Editor. University of British Columbia Newsletter no 21 (Vol II, no 9) – September 1996 Contents Bonhoeffer on Inter-Net German Studies Association Conference, 1996 Article Michael Phayer, “The German Catholic Church…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 27, Number 1 (March 2021)
- Letter from the Editors (March 2021)
- Public Lecture: “‘The Church is not Afraid of History’: The Opening of the Vatican Archives, 1939-1958”
- Article: “Simultaneously Devout Christian and Antisemite: The Tübingen Theologian and ‘Jewish Researcher’ Gerhard Kittel”
- Review of Olaf Blaschke and Thomas Großbölting, eds., Was glaubten die Deutschen zwischen 1933 and 1945? Religion und Politik im Nationalsozialismus
- Review of Klaus Vondung, Paths to Salvation: The National Socialist Religion
- Review of Father Chester Fabisiak, S.J., Memories of a Devil: My Life as a Jesuit in Dachau
- Review of David Rice, I Will Not Serve: The Priest Who Said NO to Hitler
- Research Report: Ben Goossen on Mennonites, Nazism, and the Holocaust
- Webinar Announcement: The Opening of the Pius XII Archive and Holocaust Research
- Call for Editors