Association of Contemporary Church Historians (Arbeitsgemeinschaft kirchlicher Zeitgeschichtler) John S. Conway, Editor. University of British Columbia Newsletter- February 2001- Vol. VII, no. 2 Dear Friends, Contents: 1) Book reviews: a) Hubert Locke, Learning from History b) Schaefer, Catholic Church in…
If you subscribe to Contemporary Church History Quarterly, please check to be sure you are receiving our quarterly notification e-mails. You may need to add us to your “safe senders” list.
Contemporary Church History Quarterly (ISSN: 2291-0786) is a free, open-access journal.
Volume 25, Number 3 (September 2019)
- Letter from the Editors (September 2019)
- “Understanding Twenty-first Century Christian Nationalism and Its Antecedents: A Scholarly Conversation”
- Review of Paul Hanebrink, A Specter Haunting Europe: The Myth of Judeo-Bolshevism
- Review of Karl-Joseph Hummel and Michael Kißener, eds., Catholics and Third Reich: Controversies and Debates
- Review of Anita Rasi May, Patriot Priests: French Catholic Clergy and National Identity in World War I
- Review of James Enns. Saving Germany: North American Protestants and Christian Mission to West Germany, 1945-1974
- “Victoria Barnett’s Retirement from the US Holocaust Memorial Museum”
- Article Note: Jouni Tilli, “’Deus Vult!’ The Idea of Crusading in Finnish Clerical War Rhetoric, 1941-1944”
- Article Note: Julio de la Cueva, “Violent Culture Wars: Religion and Revolution in Mexico, Russia and Spain in the Interwar Period”